Please vote for me on Babble's Top 50 Mom Craft Blogs!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Conference Trail Mix Treat

I did not write this, it was written by Heidi Baxter and I found it on Sugardoodle but I thought it was so great! So I printed it up to give to my Activity Day girl's this week with a little snack bag of it to munch on this weekend :o) Hopefully you can click on it and print it without any problems if you would like to :o)


We are also going to make Recycled Newspaper Pots from Cottage Hill and I am going to talk about how this weekend is the perfect time to plant a seed in your heart as you listen to the prophets words. And then of course we will plant a seed for them to take home and nurture :o)



And don't forget to check out other great ideas at our Conference Idea Linky Party!

4 comments:

Vivian said...

What a cute ideas those recycled newspaper pots. I am for sure going to be doing it with my girls! Thank you for sharing!

Lera said...

Love both of these! What a fun leader you are!

Unknown said...

Great ideas! I agree... love them both :)

Thanks for linking this project up with For the Kids Fridays! I appreciate you stopping by, and hope to have you back for this week's party! I'll be posting it later tonight.

:)rachel at SunScholars.blogspot.com

Michaela Stephens said...

What a great idea! And here I have been secretly lamenting my inability to grow things because I don't have pots and too cheap to buy them! Ha!

Post a Comment