Please vote for me on Babble's Top 50 Mom Craft Blogs!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Feb. COTM Recipe- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Around Valentine's there were the most delicious sounding recipes rotating around the web and the Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie was one of them that caught my eye. I thought this would be perfect for the 2nd month of the Cookie-of-the-Month Club :o) Ohhh and they were! They are soooo delicious. Jenny @ The Picky Palate is genius! You must try them! You can grab the recipe here: Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 comments:

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I love cookies!!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

Please visit and follow either or both of my blogs:

Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a blessed Monday!!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, those look so good!! I love cookies, who am I kidding, I love anything sweet!

Thanks so much for joining Feed Me Friday. I am following you back. Sorry it took so long, my computer hasn't been working but I finally have it back. Hope you will join us again this week!

Post a Comment