Please vote for me on Babble's Top 50 Mom Craft Blogs!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was awarded the


Thanks to Dew This, Candace Creations and Ladybird Ln for passing it along!!


So here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great blogs.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things about Me:
1. I have 2 amazing kids who are 7 years apart
2. I am taking piano lessons for the first time in my life
3. I love to try new recipes but they don't always turn out (ask hubby about the taco casserole lol)
4. I hate laundry and dishes
5. I am soooo far behind on my children's scrapbooks that it is ridiculous
6. I love couponing and getting my groceries for atleast 50% off, usually more, and I love the free stuff you can get with coupons
7. I can't wait for spring!

15 Blogs:

1. You Craft Me Up!
2. Young Nester
3. Wendy's Activities
4. TP Craft
5. The Tattered Tag
6. The Crafty Cpa
7. The Blackberry Vine
8. Making It My Own
9. Lyndsey's Craft Spot
10. Living Craftily Ever After
11. Calico and Cupcakes
12. Life In The Thrifty Lane
13. It's All In My Head
14. Homemaking Honeys
15. Duke's And Duchesses

9 comments:

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

WOW! Thank you so much!! I am now your newest follower! :)

livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Kelly

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the award. I am going to post it on our site in the next few days!! YAY!! PS Im going to now be your newest follower.... Sorry Kelly :) Maybe you could follow me back?!?! Thanks again.

Alisha

homemakinghoneys.com

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Chiara said...

Thanks for the fun award! I had fun finding new blogs to receive it. Your blog is beautiful and chalk full of fun ideas!

Chiara said...

Thank you so much for the award! I just finished my post passing the award on to 15 more fun blogs. It is so fun to get that encouragement and recognition! Have a great week . . .
Chiara

Megan said...

thanks for the award. I am so jealous...I always wanted to take piano lessons!

Lyndsey said...

YEAH!! Thanks for the award!! It feels good to be appreciated:) You are awesome!!!

Stef said...

Thank You so much for the award ;) I'm excited to check out all the blogs you listed!!
Stef
itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment